• My Blog List

    • My life - Song-*GOODBYE* Check it out, when the spring comes, When love comes, to, meet, Say goodbye to loveaffairs, and that's when you're gone. CHORUS Oh,cuz you ...
      15 years ago
    • 7 december - today is a special day...for today is ****BABAH'S BIRTHDAY!!!******* My favourite song and i would like to dedicade it to my dad...: happy birthday to u! mak...
      15 years ago

    capture of a precious rose girl.

    capture of a precious rose girl.

Ayumi hanaharu part 1-3rd october

Hi! As u all know, tomorrows's raya! So, Selamat Hari Raya!!!! \(^_^)/yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, since tomorrows raya, i'm gonna give u a special ampau!!!! hehe!!!! Well, its not actually money, but a story that i made. So, hope u enjoy!!!!!!( p.s. Thanks for reading to liyana, auntie riana, and rest, and also zan, my supporter!!!)

Ayumi hanaharu

Do you sometimes feel that you're just waiting to out shine the world? Well, that kind of person is me. Hi! i'm Ayumi hanaharu. I'm deadly shy and i love to sing. I have two best friends named Hagumi hanata and Ashiya mizuki. We've been friends since i was a child. They took care of me very well. Anyways, i live at a boarding school since both my parents abandon me.The school is called Shanata's boarding school. The students here are really nice and the teacher, well, not so nice.(Gomen!!!(sorry!!!) if you're reading this sensei(teacher)).

Anyways, today at school, we're having an audition for the sakura festival donation. Its where people donate for our talent. It's held every year( sakura festival is when pink flower and all beautiful nature come to bloom.).And guess what, I'm going to audition later! wish me luck!!! And it's this afternoon after school is finish in the school hall, so right now, i'm kind of nervous...

At school in class 2-A

" Hey ayumi!!! come on here!!!" said hagumi and ashiya. I ran there with a smile." wow!! It's really rare for me to see you smile like this. Something good just happen?? Tell us!!!" said hagumi curiously." well, a-a-acually, I'm going to a-audition later after s-school", I reply. they both stared at me and it really looked creepy.... " Are sick today?? You want me to bring you to the nurse's room?" , said ashiya worriedly while touching on my forehead."Huh? oh no.... I'm not sick, it's just that.... I'm sick of hiding and i w-wanna try that's a-all",I replied." so you are sick?", said hagumi while trying to confuse me between the real sick and the 'I'm sick of hiding' thing.Suddenly, the teacher came and we all started our lesson.

After school at the school hall

After a while, it's was my turn to audition. I looked under the curtain and saw my friends supporting me. " ok... next please!" said one of the judges who is also a student but in different classes.When i went outside, My legs were shiverring like crazy. As i was about to sing, i saw people started to whisper and gossiping about me. One of the judges insisted me to start but, as i was about to sing, i immediately froze and went speechless. I apologised them and ran out from the stage and out from the hall. My friends tried to catch up but i was too fast for them.I was in deep tears while carrying the humiliation on my back. Suddenly,as i was about to ran out from school came a boy carrying a stack of books on my way. I accidently bumped to him and we both fell. "i-i'm s-sorry...."i said while helping him carry all the books that fell. " oh..it's ok. Iwas in a hurry mysel-....."As he was about to finish his sentence, he saw me wiping my tears from my face. He has brown hair and onyx eye."hi...I'm Yuri Hasagawa..I'm new here..Nice to meet you..may i ask, why are you crying??"he said to me."n-nice to m-meet you...I'm Ayumi hanaharu"i replied with an awkward smile.Suddenly, a voice calling my name and said,"Ayumi~huff~wait up~huff~huff~". It was hagumi and ashiya. Suddenly they both started to give me a 'what the?.....' kinda glare.


********~To be continued~**********************

(p.s.... Sorry if my english is not good)

0 comments: